DREAM Lover

Hey I'm not immune from wishing that a beautiful woman is a lesbian, but what I won’t do is mislead my readers by pretending that a bevy of Hollywood A-Listers are something they are not.  Like what’s all this bullshit about certain  celebrities coming out as “Bisexual”?

If woman is involved with a man chances are she will seek emotional and sexual fulfillment from another woman, therefore making the notion of Bisexuality a non sequitur.  I’ve been alive long enough to know that being bisexual is NOT a big deal, it’s something that suburban husbands indulge their wives in, because it’s easier than looking for a new piece of ass.

I’ve met and had my fair share of dissatisfied girlfriends and housewives.

So this blog will never ever try to placate the confused masses by cheerleading as newsworthy some singer who comes out as bisexual, I mean she may as well come out carrying a sign that reads: “I want to appeal to the lesbian demographic while maintaining my male fan base.”

The Kiss

http://blogs.coventrytelegraph.net/thegeekfiles/Trac.jpg

Umm why aren’t lesbian sites promoting lesbian performers?

 

My dream lover:

She’s straight (thus the dream part) and ready to come out as “lesbian,” therefore if she were real this is exactly how she would look, all the way down to the tank top and glasses.

text describing the image

text describing the image

What can I say except I’ve a major weakness for over 40 South American Women who are mixed, and I’m a bit of a lookist preferring women who are unconventionally beautiful. No Megan Fox for me.

Helena-Christensen-562a

Model/Photographer Helena Christensen 2011